St Ives Energizing Citrus Body Wash - Product Review

 This is a product review for St. Ives Energizing Body Wash
The season is quickly turning drab with the vibrant autumn colors fading into beige. Looking for something to give my senses a pick-me-up I decided to give this product a try. After all, it claims to "awaken your skin and senses".


I happened to have a bottle on hand and decided it was time to change things up a bit in my morning routine. The first thing that came to mind was the amazing smell. I really enjoy using this first thing in the morning. A lively citrus smell is just the thing to make me smile.

This product claims to have the scent of citrus, mint and eucalyptus but all I get is the citrus, more specifically, grapefruit. Looking at the ingredient list tells me that the great fragrance must come from lemon peel extract, tangerine extract and "fragrance". That's sort of funny to me since there is an orange and lime on the label.

They also claim that this product will "leave your skin with a soft, fresh feel". I would say that I did notice softer skin after using this. However, I can't say for sure if the softness is just from this product or the fact that I started using a new body cream. I'll post a review on that soon. 

 I picked mine up at Target.

Disclaimer - This was not a sponsored review and I did not receive any compensation for posting this review.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Connect With Me
 Instagram  /  Bloglovin'  
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

You may also be interested in my other reviews:

http://wrappedinscarlet.blogspot.com/2013/11/st-ives-exfoliating-body-wash-product.html

http://wrappedinscarlet.blogspot.com/2013/03/clear-scalp-and-hair-therapy.html

http://wrappedinscarlet.blogspot.com/2013/02/100-pure-green-tea-face-wash-and-toner.html
 

Comments

Popular Posts