Small Shoe Share Video

Finally published.... my very first YouTube video. This is a first try using the YouTube publishing platform. The finished product is far from perfect but it was so much fun to record, edit, record some more, edit some more, and finally set to music. LOL

I have to admit that we had to record twice because all of the video we took the first day ended up being edited down to 1:55 and you couldn't really see the details on the shoes. So, the second day we recorded again, trying our very hardest to be serious. What we ended up with was about a 5 minute video that was put away over the Easter festivities.

Now that the holiday is over I figured that it was high time to have this thing published. Watching it again brought back the memories of all the giggling and laughing. To top it all off, we opted to use the best that YouTube music selection had to offer from it's 150,000 collection. LOL. Somehow it seems fitting. I do hope you enjoy!!


Making this video was such a fun learning experience. The biggest thing that I learned is that we need to purchase a video editing software and find a better music selection. If you have a suggestion for either, I'd love to hear it. I'm currently using a Windows base laptop as opposed to a MAC.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Connect With Me
 Instagram  /  Bloglovin' 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~


Comments

  1. iMovie is good for editing movies! I also use windows movie maker sometimes!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I have not mastered video's, but you did a good job.
    xo, Lee
    www.wineandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I need to start working on video.
    XOXO, Rachel
    www.rachelvogttrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had COPD for over three years, I was beyond scared! but sometimes I think is God prodigy that I was able to treat my COPD but multivitamincare .org herbal remedies has a big impact on my recovery. My lung function test indicated 44% capacity. After having had flu as well, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. The problem was having is that I enjoy smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my family eyes when I told them about my condition then they start to find solution on their own to help my condition.I am an 59 now who was diagnose COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable. I remember when smoking was permitted in hospitals. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked but i was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of total cure herbal foundation my husband bought, Multivitamin Herbal Care has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair your lungs and cure you totally with their natural organic herbs. I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life,it advisable to always try natural herbs at first because www .multivitamincare .org neutralize my COPD which surprise everyone at home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts