Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Conditioner - Product Review

This is a product review for Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Conditioner

Not only is my skin dry, but my hair is very dry as well. This dry, winter time heat is really dehydrating. While I do my best to drink lots of water, I also use moisturizers on my skin (I really like this one) and am constantly on the look-out for moisturizing shampoos and conditioners for my hair.
 My mother loves picking up "new" shampoos and conditioners every time she is at the store and she often "drops some off" at my house when she comes for a visit. I can honestly say that I can't remember the last time I purchased these things for myself. I honestly don't know if I ever have.

 

Anyway, after washing my hair and conditioning with one of my regular "volumizing" conditioners I found my hair to be more dry and frizzy than usual. So the next day I tried this Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Nourishing Daily Conditioner for Damage & Color Repair. The results were amazing! My hair was so shiny and healthy looking. Several of my friends even mentioned how shiny my hair was.
While there is really no way for this product to actually "fix" my hair and make it "healthy" after just one use. It does make it "look" healthy. It's nice and shiny and not frizzy or dry looking at all. Here is a picture I took after using this conditioner (and then blow drying my hair, of course):
 There is no other product in my hair. No leave in conditioners or nourishing sprays, no gels or styling products.
I am impressed with this product and have used it several times since this picture was taken. Unfortunately the best results are achieved when using this as a second conditioner after a double shampoo. Ugh!
I have no idea where my mother picked up this bottle but I did find it on-line at Target.

This was not a sponsored review and I did not receive any compensation for posting my opinion.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Connect With Me
 Instagram  /  Bloglovin'  
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comments

Popular Posts