Sweet Hearts

I'm still revved up for Valentine's Day..... thus the pink sweater, heart pendants and sweet french toast.... unfortunately this severe winter weather is holding me back from truly expressing my romantic side. While I'd love to be adorned in a slinky floor length gown or cute cocktail dress I am being forced into layering and bundling myself... or suffer the cold.



This morning started with a divine breakfast of french toast sprinkled with powdered sugar
& topped with raspberry syrup


and was followed with a day of shopping.

vintage top & sweater / grandma's heart pendants / pink opal ring from my etsy shop
Charlotte Russe Heels / Jag Jeans

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Connect With Me
 Instagram  /  Bloglovin' 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comments

  1. You look great, and I love the pendant! I can totally relate with the winter weather ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliments...Hang in there - spring will come sooner or later. :)

      Delete
  2. The French toast looks so yummy and I love the heart shape <3 Reading your post I felt like I should dress up more appropriate for winter haha; I am usually that girl suffering the cold :-)) Like your sky high pumps. XOXO, Elif
    http://theboxqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for the compliments. I see a warm spell coming. ;)

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit and the french toast looks divine! Love it.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts