Wardrobe Planning

I have been reading loads of blogs that are talking about cleaning out closets to clear out the old and make room for the new. So, there must be many others out there that are thinking about the same things that I am. I thinned out my shoes last year so this year I'm looking at all those skirts. I have way too many.

Before I start going through and simply bagging up and shipping out, I want to take some time and plan. I have some great pieces that I haven't used for lack of planning. Specifically, I have some lovely skirts that I adore and would wear if I just had the right top to go with it. So, I decided to draw out my options, literally.


I used croquis, or sketches, to pair up items in my wardrobe. This way I can see what I have, how I can wear each piece and what I'd like to get to make each piece more usable. You can see that it's still a work in progress... but this way, when I go shopping for new pieces, I know specifically what to look for to complete outfits that I already have.

I hope this idea inspires you to be creative with your wardrobe planning. If so, let me know.


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Connect With Me
 Instagram  /  Bloglovin'  
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comments

  1. This is a great idea, especially as it also inspires me to get arty. I bought an Anthropologie outfit review notebook last year but really wasn't used much and I ended up drawing the outfit a lot of the time anyway. Thanks for the tip! Ann x

    http://www.quirkylifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that I inspired you. BTW, stopped into your blog, you have such great DIYs and love the hat making class pic. Looks like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts