Hiding From The Snow

Sitting around in my warm house, with loved ones for company, makes me very thankful for all that I have. My heart goes out to those who have to venture out in the cold.


Here is a warm cup of coco and some homemade marshmallows to help you get through it.





On a day like today I'm going casual with my favorite, and very old pair of Old Navy jeans and a comfy sweater. If I dare to venture out, I have trust in my Columbia boots and shearling coat to keep me warm..... but I think that I will just stay in and hide from the snow.



~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Connect With Me
 Instagram  /  Bloglovin'  
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comments

  1. Homemade marshmallows?! Oh my! They look delicious ;D Your images of the cold look horrifying & cause me to appreciate my desert winters!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Carsla, sometimes I wish that I lived in a warmer place.... but then I would miss all the color changes of the seasons here. They are beautiful and I do appreciate them, even if just through the glass doors. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts