My New Kabuki Brush

Do you love and appreciate your Mother?

I certainly do and for more than one reason. Not only is she a loving, nurturing and encouraging person, she also is a person that loves to give gifts. Every time my mom comes to visit me, she brings me something. This past weekend she came for an unscheduled visit and while she was here, she pulled this out of her purse.


My mom uses and loves Sheer Cover cosmetics and brings me samples all the time. Currently I am using their potted eye liner, a really neat retractable brush, lip gloss, lib liner and brush, and I even started using their powder foundation. I should probably do a review or two, shouldn't I?

So now, I am the proud owner of a new kabuki makeup brush. You probably already know that this is a great brush for putting on powder foundation, bronzer, etc. But what you didn't know is that I have been debating what kabuki brush to purchase for myself.

I was looking at the MAC brushes (here for $53) and the NARS brushes (here for $75) and some others on Ebay (trying to find a great deal) and hadn't made up my mind who's brush to purchase. As you can see from those links, this is not a cheap brush. If it were, I could just get one of each and do my own comparison to decide.

So here is a big public "Thank You Mom!" for making the choice so easy. For now, I'm not getting any of those brushes. I'll use my new Sheer Cover brush and see how well it works out. I'll be sure to write a review and tell you all about it.

Do you use Sheer Cover?
What kabuki do you use?
I'd love to know.

  ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Disclaimer - I am not affiliated (and neither is my mother) with any of the above companies.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Connect With Me
 Instagram  /  Bloglovin' 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comments

Popular Posts