What's The Plan?

Here we go again. A new year, new ideas, new products, new me, and perhaps a new you. We will be doing so many things this year, where should we start?

Some people go along in life, following where it leads. These ladies are "free spirits" and what an amazing time they have "riding" the highs and lows, ins and outs. What incredible adventures they have! I do hope my free spirit readers enjoy what will be posted this year. I'll enjoy hearing from you when you stop in.

Going where the wind takes me is a bit too much excitement for me. I prefer to know what I have to look forward to. I'm way too structured and definitely a list maker. For all you other list makers, let's get down to it! Let's plan the year.

The beginning of a new year is often celebrated
with the tradition of setting goals.
 In my opinion, this is a lovely tradition 
and one that I encourage everyone to follow.

It is lots of fun making plans for your upcoming year. What are your beauty and fashion goals? Are you going for a totally new look? Perhaps you want to gain or loose a few pounds to look better in your favorite skirt? Or maybe you are planning an amazing year with your friends?

Whatever your ideas are, set some goals. After all,



I love themes, and "Setting Goals" seems to be a great one for January. So, for the next few weeks I want to chat about what's planned for this year. Please let me know what you would like to read about. I'd hate to leave anything out.

Have you made plans? What beautiful plans do you have for this year?

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Connect With Me
 Instagram  /  Bloglovin'  
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comments

Popular Posts